|Exchange and gold rates|
|Branches and ATMs|
|Shareholders and Investors|
|Property for sale|
|Financial System Mediator|
1. Civil Code of RA
2. RA Law on "Banks and Banking"
3. RA Law on "Providing Consumer Loans"
4. RA Law on "Attracting Bank Deposits"
5. RA Law on "Guarantee of Repayment of the Bank Deposits of Individuals"
6. RA Law on "Financial System Ombudsman"
7. RA Law on "Bank Secrecy"
8. RA Law on "Protection of Consumers' Rights"
Standard legal acts
1. Regulation 8/03 "Publication of Information by Banks, Credit Companies, Insurance Companies, Insurance Brokers, Investment Companies, Central Depositary and Payment-Settlement Institutions Which Make Money Transfers"
2. Regulation 8/05 "Procedure, Terms and Conditions, Forms and Minimum Requirements of Communication between the Bank and Depositor, the Creditor and Consumer"
3. Regulation 8/01 "Explanation and Examples of Calculating the Actual Annual Interest Rate"
4. Regulation 8/04 "Minimum Requirements and Principles Concerning the Internal legal Acts that Regulate the Process of Considering the Customers' Complaints"
The Bank is not responsible for authenticity and validity of information and advertising materials placed on the websites of the subject companies as well as for possible consequences of utilizing this information.