What are the advantages of Converse Bank’s Student Cards?
- Converse Bank provides students with debit and settlement cards, which means that you can use both your own funds and the credit funds provided by the Bank.
Terms and conditions of provision of credit cards and setting credit limits
Cirrus/Maestro, VISA electron, Visa Classic, MasterCard Standard
AMD, USD, Euro
Setting credit limits
- up to AMD 150 000, if one of the student’s parents has a credit liability towards the Bank, or if the student has a student loan obtained from the Bank
- up to AMD 100 000, if one of the student’s parents is included in one of the salary projects implemented by the Bank
- up to AMD 50 000 in other cases
- the limit can be increased if the student works and can submit a proper document evidencing the income
- The credit limit is provided in case of availability of the parents’ guarantee, only to those students who study at the higher education institutions approved by the Bank
- The client is provided with 15-days’ grace period, and if the used portion of the credit limit is fully repaid during it, then no interest is charged
- The credit limit used by the client is recovered for the size of the repaid amounts. If the liability created at the end of the grace period isn’t repaid fully, interest is accrued, based on the interest rates set by the Bank’s tariffs as of that date
- The accrued interest is the sum of the interests accumulated for separate transactions within the period starting from the date of recording of the transaction until the date of repayment of the transaction amount
- Any amount credited to the accounts is used for repayment of the used portion of the credit limit, after which the limit is restored for the same amount
List of required documents:
- Social card,
- Document evidencing the fact of being a student,
- In case of applying for a credit limit:
- The document evidencing that the person is a student shall contain the student’s name and surname, the name of the higher educational institution, the department, and the year of study. The reference shall be verified with the seal of the educational institution and signed by the dean of the respective department,
- Passports of guarantor parents.