Receiving your salary from Converse Bank, you will have an individual manager, who will coordinate all your banking transactions, as well as you will get special conditions for banking services.
The service of Converse Bank’s individual manager is the highest level of customer service, which ensures individual approach, unlimited possibilities for capital management and special conditions for usage of banking services. You will have your individual manager at the Bank, who will coordinate all your banking transactions and will allocate properly your free funds, thereby saving your time, releasing you from the necessity to visit the Bank and other concerns connected with banking services.
The monthly tariff of the individual manager’s service is AMD 25 000.
ArCa Classic / Visa Electron / Cirrus Maestro
The salary card gives you the opportunity to make use of the funds available on your card account on the territory of the RA (ArCa) and abroad (VISA, CIRRUS MAESTRO), get cash from ATMs, make non-cash payments at trade and service points with the availability of ArCa, Visa, Maestro signs, as well as in the internet environment.
Tariffs of provision and service
|N||Type of service||Salary cards 3/4/10|
|1||Provision of the card||0|
|2||Provision of additional*/attached** card||AMD 1 500|
|3||Monthly fee service fee for the card account||Contractual|
|4||In case of one-off annual payment||Contractual|
|5||Transactions in trade points||0|
|6||Provision of cash at encashment points and ATMs of the bank||Contractual|
|7||Provision of cash at encashment points and ATMs of other ARCA system member banks||Contractual|
|8||Provision of cash at encashment points and ATMs of banks that are not members of ARCA system***||1%, minimum AMD 1 500|
|9||Maximum daily limit of encashment transaction||According to the card type|
|10||Maximum daily number of encashment transactions||10|
|11||% accrued on the balance of the card account /annual/5||Contractual|
|12||Provision of a statement from the card account||0|
|13||Provision of an additional statement from the card account||AMD 1 000|
|14||Penalty accrued to the amount in excess of the payment limit||20%, maximum AMD 5 000|
|15||Provision of a duplicate of a lost/stolen/damaged card and PIN code||AMD 2 000|
|16||Provision of a duplicate of a lost/stolen/damaged card and PIN code during the same day||AMD 3 000|
|17||Provision of cash from the card account in case of loss of the card abroad||5% of the amount|
|18||Submission of unjustified chargeback application||AMD 5 000|
|19||Card to card transfers via www.arca.am website and card accounts||0.5%|
|20||Penalty accrued to the overdue amount in case of failure to make the minimum payment||1%, maximum AMD 5 000|
|21||Mandatory minimum payment at the end of the grace period||10% of the balance, but not less than AMD 5 000|
Sending SMS concerning amounts credited to and debited from the card
The amounts are VAT inclusive
|23||Card unblocking fee||AMD 500|
|24||Decreasing the card limit according to the client’s request||0|
|25||Increasing the card limit according to the client’s request||AMD 500|
|26||Provision of medical insurance during trips abroad||According to the tariffs of the insurance company|
1At the time of interest calculation for usage of the credit limit, a grace period is granted – from 44 to 15 days, depending on the day when the credit limit is used.
2The specified conditions are negotiable, depending on the number of employees at the organization and other circumstances connected with cooperation.
3Performance of the salary project – replenishment of the card accounts – is done on the same day only if the payment order is submitted by the organization before 16:00, except for Saturday and provided that there are no discrepancies in the attached information. Otherwise, a one-off tariff is applied in the amount of AMD 30,000.
4The client is given the opportunity to choose the method of payment of the card account service fee – monthly or annually. The respective note is made on the card opening application, and for active cards – by means of a new application.
5The interest is accrued to the positive balance at the end of the day and is paid within 5 /five/ banking days after the end of each reporting quarter.
* Additional card – an additional card of the same payment and settlement system, opened within the same account /VISA-VISA, ArCa-ArCa, MasterCard-MasterCard/
** Attached card – an additional card of a different payment and settlement system, opened within the same account /VISA-ArCa, MasterCard; ArCa-VISA, MasterCard; MasterCard-VISA, ArCa/
*** The tariff applies only for VISA and CIRRUS MAESTRO cards.
ArCa, Visa Electron, Cirrus/Maestro
- Possibility of paying utilities, obtaining passwords for prepayment and internet refill cards from service and encashment points connected to the system, from the internet environment
- Possibility to make virtual purchase in the internet environment, possibility of making payments.
- Quick card to card transfer of funds.
- Free of charge provision of a statement in the manner preferred by the cardholder.
- Sending an SMS to the cardholders about the transaction at the time of making it.
- Transfer of the salary directly to the card account.
- Provision of 24-hour free of charge information about the balance on your card account, by means of the Bank’s LAN HELLO (+37410) 511 200, 545514 /round-the-clock/ telephone information system, as well as the phone number of ArCa payment system (+37410) 59 22 22.
- Gives the opportunity to make use of the funds available on the card account everywhere on the territory of the RA, get cash at ATMs,, make non-cash payments in trade and service centers with availability of ArCa, Visa Electron and Cirrus/Maestro signs and in the internet environment.
- In case of salary projects, withdrawal of cash from the Bank’s ATMs and encashment points is free of charge.
- Provision of an additional card to the family members within the card account.
- Unlike cash purchases at trade centres, in case of making purchases with payment cards you will get 3-30% discounts at 250 local trade centers.
- Possibility of fast identification of the cardholder by means of signature.
- Ensuring in the virtual /internet/ environment the modern 3D Secure security system consonant with the international criteria
Salary cards can be used by the cardholder within the scopes of the salary credited to the card account, own funds, and credit limit provided by the Bank.
Arca, Visa Electron, Cirrus/Maestro
Salary cards are provided only to the employees of the employer organizations that are “Converse Bank” CJSC’s clients, with whom a corporate agreement on provision of salary payment cards has been signed, according to which the employees’ salaries are paid to the card accounts.
Validity term: 36 months
Period of preparation and provision - maximum 10 working days
Amount of the credit limit – is defined according to the cooperation agreement signed with the employer
Period of provision of the credit limit - until submission by the client of the card closing application or closing of the limit based on the Bank’s justified opinion
Interest rate – according to the agreement
Setting the limit
The limit is determined, depending on the client’s creditworthiness, but it cannot exceed the limit approved by the agreement signed with the employer
Procedure of repayment and calculation of interest
- The transactions performed by the client each month are reflected in the monthly statement. The statement date is the 1st, 10th, or 25th day of each month /if it’s a non-working day, then the next working day/.
- For salary cards, statement date is the 25th or 10th day of each month, at the client’s choice. / if it’s a non-working day, then the next working day /.
The credit limit can be repaid by 2 options:
Option 1. Credit cards with a grace period
- The client is granted with a grace period of 15 days starting from the statement date, and in case of paying the full used part of the credit limit during the grace period no interest is charged
- The client shall repay the debt specified in the statement until expiry of the grace period, in accordance with the Tariffs and Rates set by the Bank
- The part of the credit limit used by the client is restored for the size of the repaid amount
- In case of failure to repay fully the liability created at the end of the grace period, interest is accrued at the interest rates set by the Bank’s tariffs at the given moment. After preparation of the statement the client shall credit to the account at least 10% of the credit limit used by the client plus the interest accrued for the current month, of which the interest calculated for each month shall be deducted and the remaining amount of the credited amount shall be directed for restoration of the credit limit used by the client. In case of failure to make the minimum 10% payment set for the credit limit, the used limit is considered overdue for the respective amount, and daily penalty of 0.15% of the overdue amount is accrued.
Option 2. Credit cards without a grace period
- The credit limit is provided without a grace period for repayment, interest is accrued to the used credit limit daily
- On the preferred day of each month, the client shall repay the interest accrued to the used portion of the credit limit as of the given day / and/or the penalty. In case of failure to repay the interest within the required period, penalty of 0.4 percent of the overdue interest amount is accrued
- The client is offered the opportunity to repay the accrued interest preliminarily, 15 days in advance.
- The accrued interest is the sum of interest accrued to separate transactions for the period starting from the date of recording a transaction until the date of repayment of the transaction amount
- Regular credits made by the client are used for repayment of the used limit, after which the limit is restored for the same amount
- In certain cases, depending on the place of usage of the Card and the character of the transaction, the credit limit of the card can be exceeded in the result of one or several transactions, in case of which a penalty is accrued in the size set by the Bank’s Tariffs and Rates.
“WARNIGN: IF YOU FAIL TO REPAY THE INTEREST AND PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF THE LOAN IN TIME, INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WILL BE SENT TO THE CREDIT REGISTER”
List of required documents
- Public services number or a reference on having no public services number
- Reference from the place of employment printed on the employer’s letterhead, specifying the position held, length of service, and size of the net salary. The client can be also required to present a copy of his/her available annual individual statement submitted for the client by the employer to the RA Social Insurance Fund. (this list of documents doesn’t apply to cards secured with pledge of funds or to corporate credit cards);
- If cards are provided to private entrepreneurs:
- PE’s certificate;
- Results of business analysis approved by the CFD, according to "Converse Bank" CJSC's Regulation on Provision of Individual Loans;
- Other documents evidencing income;
- Other documents, if required.
* The salary reference shall be dated not more than 15 calendar days before the date of submission
26/1 Vazgen Sargsyan Str.
Yerevan, 0010, Republic of Armenia
Tel.: (37410) 511210, 511213, 545514 /round-the clock/
Fax: (37410) 511212
The clients participating in salary projects are provided with credit cards with non-revolving limit on the following conditions