In "MoneyGram" system, money transfer services are provided by the service points of MoneyGram Payment Systems, Inc. and its representative network.
"MoneyGram" is an international system of fast money transfers by private individuals, which makes it possible to send or receive transfers without account opening. The transfers are paid in USD and Euro, and can be paid also in the national currency, if requested. Depending on the size of the amount and the direction, the commission fees start from 1%. "MoneyGram" is known in the world as a fast and reliable payment and settlement system, proved by time and sustainable.
"MoneyGram" has the following advantages:
- a wide network of transfer acceptance and payment points;
- transfers made with maximum speed – only 5 minutes;
- the transferred amount is provided at any point of "MoneyGram" system;
- currently, "MoneyGram" fast money transfers are operated all over the world;
- the system is distinguished by simplicity of transfer documentation both for the recipient and the sender.
Using MoneyGram system, you can make fast money transfers to 197 countries.
|Currency of the transferred amount
|Type of transfer||Without address|
|Maximum commission fee for the transfer||USD 12|
|Minimum commission fee for the transfer||USD 300|
|Maximum amount of one transfer||USD 9999|
|Commission fee||5 - 10% of the transferred amount (depending on the size of the amount and the direction of transfer)|
|Number of symbols in the password||8 symbols|
|Duration of the transfer||6-8 minutes|
For additional information, please visit www.moneygram.com
The Bank bears no responsibility for the accuracy and reliability of the content of the website related to the money transfer system, for the advertisements posted therein, as well as for the possible consequences of usage of the information.