My Converse system enables Converse Bank’s clients to view online the balances of the current, savings, card accounts opened at the Bank, term deposits, and loans, as well as follow the statements.
My Converse system can be used by private individuals, private entrepreneurs, legal entities, organizations that aren’t legal entities/don’t have the status of legal entities, and are clients of Converse Bank.
My Converse system can be accessed from the main page of the Bank’s website www.conversebank.am and then the following stages of registration should be followed:
- Click the button Register
- Choose the Legal status option from the opened window - private individual or legal entity
- Enter the Account number without 19300
- Fill out your Name and Surname, in capital letters
- Having filled out all fields, you need to click the button Send
In case of private individual clients, having filled out all fields and clicked the button Send, the process will be over and the confirmation message will be sent to the e-mail address within three banking days.
Actions to be performed in case of legal entity clients:
- Having clicked the button Send, you need to print out the Application to view current accounts electronically and submit its signed and sealed printed version to the Head Office CSU or any branch, within three working days.